Hi, I’m Alper! I’m a freelancer, entrepreneur. I usually write and generate content as a blogger. I have several sites and large camera groups on the web. I write about photography and camera industry. In addition, I build websites or meet the digital transformation needs of companies in every sense. As a front-end developer i love to play with frameworks and create static and dynamic sites. In the past, I worked as a financial advisor.
Things I love (in no particular order) include Fujifilm cameras, Thinkpads, Sci-fi films, Running, Calisthenics, Linux and playing with CLI apps. By the way i use Arch :)
In the Projects tab, you can find some of the sites i’ve created as well as blog and social media works that I actively run. Feel free to Contact with me via email as i am not much active person on social media.
I develop interactive designs, using the latest technologies. I use my knowledge and tools to save time in development, this includes preprocessors and frameworks to kick start a project.
- Server Setup
- Wordpress, Hugo
- HTML5, CSS, JS, PHP and GO
- Frameworks Bootstrap, Bulma, Pure, Spectre, Skeleton
- Linux Workflow, Git
- Nvim for coding
- Sass, Npm, Gulp
What I Do
- Web Design
- Branding and Corporate Look
- Content Creation
- Template/Theme Customisation
- CMS Integration
- Building Serverless Sites with Hugo
- Creating Custom Multi Language Wordpress and Hugo Themes
This site is :
- Statically generated with Hugo.
- Hosting provided by Netlify
- Version control provided by GitHub.
- Coded and written with NeoVim
- Using a custom Hugo theme with Spectre CSS Framework